However, in being so focused on the task at hand and sort of forgetting that I am pregnant I think I may have over worked my already working body. So as much as I want to get back down there and finish up the storage area so that I can check that off my list...I think it would be wise to take a break from physical work today and maybe work on some mental decluttering and reorganizing :)
I think maybe I'll make some lists, work on menus/menu ideas, maybe try to create another cleaning calendar and see if I can stick with it, etc., etc. And have a little more fun with my girl today!! She's requested to pudding paint and to dance...I think we can make that happen!!
But before I even work on that...I'm going to continue to lay here as my little girl snuggles up in my arms and sleeps in (for the first time in foreverrrr) and enjoy the first feelings of movement from baby brother or sister!!! <3
Ahh the beauty of change and growth!!
No comments:
Post a Comment