11 August 2012

Sleepy Saturday

I always have the best intentions of blogging on a regular basis. I really do! But the best blog dialogue comes to me while I'm in the middle of a task (like showering or driving to the grocery store) and can't get to my phone or computer right away. By the time I do have a free moment, if I do, then I've done forgot how I wanted to word that great story I came up with in my head and decide to wait until the next time I have something worth writing/reading because after all there's always laundry or dishes or sewing or a diaper to change or who knows what. But today, I'm making all those things wait! My house is a disaster and it's sort of driving me crazy but I'm not caving in...not yet. For now I've got a sick husband who needs my care and company and a sleepy, needy baby who wants cuddles and naps in mommy's arms. I'm totally focusing on that today! So as I lay cuddled up with my baby for her second nap I decided it would be a perfect time to sneak in a blog post. But otherwise, we're having a do nothing, be lazy, stay in your pjs, sleepy Saturday!!

No comments: