Surprise...I'm blogging... randomly...about nothing really. I just can't sleep so I thought, why not? It's been a while since I last blogged and there was quite a bit of time between that post and the one before that. My apologies. Must make this blog pretty boring to follow. I just can't seem to get my "mommy mush" of a brain to cooperate with me. Or maybe it's just a lack of energy- a lack of creative energy I'd call it, as I've been using all that for things like quilts and home made birthday gifts and baking and party planning and who knows what else. Anything my scattered mind thinks up as I lay in bed and try to "shut it down" for the night. Guess there was an error in that process tonight. Ugh.
Maybe I can just nap tomorrow while Ella naps (bahahaha) I suck at naps. I wish I didn't, but I can probably count one my fingers the amount of times I've napped since Ella was born. I mean who really has time to nap, anyways? I have a brand new baby to visit tomorrow and a farewell dinner with some great friends (and Ella's bf) tomorrow evening. I've got a beautiful baby girl to play with and feed, yummy cookies to bake, a baby book to work on, pictures to mail out...I could go on and on and on and on (just ask my husband)!
You'd think just thinking of the one million things I put on my "to-do" list would be enough to wear me out! And maybe it finally did- I feel my eyelids getting heavier! Perhaps I'll try to sleep! And I guess I've probably left you with enough of my mommy mush thoughts for now...so, until next time..!
No comments:
Post a Comment