So I used to have this rule for myself that unless all my housework was complete I couldn't do fun things- like work on crafts or bake, etc. Which was my way of making myself get those things done but my husband thought it was insane...and really it sort of was! Which is why I never got around to crafts and am monthsss behind in gift giving and thank you cards and who knows what's else. But now I'm trying out a weekly cleaning schedule and as long as my daily duties (you know the usual like make the bed, the dishes, and meals) are being done and my daily schedule is complete then I'm free to enjoy crafting, baking, relaxing and the likes-- so far it's been amazing!! I've had time to get a package together and on its way to Scotland (something I've meant to do since even before I had Ella), I've started on a quilt for the little miss, I've been baking, and starting to work on random other projects throughout the house I've wanted to do for some time now. Change is good; this change is great!
Hoping it stays this good/great and that I stay on top of the now and eventually catch up in the rest!


1 comment:
Your husband was right, you are insane. You should know better. And it's okay if the beds don't get made every once in awhile too.
Love you, Mom
Post a Comment