Today--I finally got around to steam cleaning the carpet in our dinning room!! And I may or may not have been a little over excited about the whole thing. The carpets were professionally cleaned when we moved in back in February (however they didn't do such a great job--leaving nice stains everywhere--which of course drive me crazy) and naturally overtime we have also managed to track in a disgusting amount of dirt and grime to add to it all.
I would have loved to tackle this project sooner but I first had to wait on the steam cleaner itself--which I finally got last week--whoo hoo!! I was able to find it on sale with an additional 30% off (the more you know the more you kohls) making it a reasonable request (at least I think so--especially with a baby on the way). Ideally, I would like to start the "no shoes in the house" rule to help cut down on the grossness of the carpets but that's a tough habit to break--and if we fail at it, I at least have the tools to clean the carpets on a regular basis. :)
p.s. when steam cleaning your carpets--dont get the cleaning solution on your hands--I made that mistake and now my hand is burning and blistering in spots, oops! but at least I have cleaner carpets for it (haha)
| This is why I needed a carpet cleaner! |
| My beautiful new carpet cleaner! |
No comments:
Post a Comment