26 September 2011

I Love Mornings!

Those of you who know me well--or knew me well all through my childhood and up until just the beginning of this year are probably laughing at the title of this post. Probably thinking something along the lines of Tara doesn't even like mornings...how could she love them?! Well folks, times are a changing. I sleep now--which means by morning I feel rested and ready to start my day--with a smile on my face!!

I love that by 7am this morning I have already packed my husbands lunch, had my first round of breakfast, I have washed, dried, and folded a load of laundry--which means at this point there is no dirty laundry in my house (except the night clothes I am still wearing and maybe a dish towel or two that was used this morning). I have unloaded this dishwasher and have loaded the few things that wouldn't fit in there last night...so my kitchen is clean and ready to go for the day! I have done some of my FRG volunteer work, checked some personal emails, and--yes I have also managed to steam cleaned the living room! How's that for a good start to the day?! Makes me happy--and reminds me why I love mornings--and getting up early.

Also-I'll have to admit, the view out my front windows isnt too shabby either! How can you beat a morning sky as the background to beautiful mountains?!? Ahhh--I love my life!! :)



p.s. here is my disclaimer now--I realize that come december when baby arrives and I am sleep deprived that I may or may not change my mind about mornings. but if nothing else i can at least say that the year of 2011 was the year that I loved mornings! good day to you all!!

No comments: