15 July 2011

Jessa Goes to da Cheyenne Mountain Zoo

Hands down, our zoo is awesome--so we make sure to always offer that as an option to our guests--and so far they've all taken us up on it and as far as I know they've all liked it! I mean, really, who wouldn't like a zoo in the mountains with awesome views where you can feed giraffes and swap kisses through the glass with a kissing orangutan?!?

Unfortunately the kissing orangutan wasn't available the day we went but we all enjoyed feeding the giraffes and watching cute gorillas play and romp around. And Jessa got to go into the mountains like she so cutely asked to do on our way home from the airport Sunday evening. She also got to feed birdies, ride the little kids train, pet a baby wallaby, ride the carousel, see the hippos, watch the grizzly bears chase fish in the water, and so much more!! I think those of us who went enjoyed watching her just us much as she enjoyed all that she got to do! It was one of many great adventures while they were all here! :)





































No comments: