16 July 2011

Captain Matthew Strohman

June 30, 2011 was an important day in the Strohman household as it was the day that my handsome husband was promoted from 1LT Matthew Strohman to CPT Matthew Strohman!!! It was only by chance that my family was in town for this very important event but to have them there to watch as I pinned on his new rank was absolutely wonderful!! To have his family there as well would have made the celebration all the better, but life in the military living far from family doesn't always make those sorts of things possible. Last promotion ceremony it was just him and I (as it is for most of the families) so we were thankful to have the extra loved ones around to help make the day special! Congratulations babe--I love you!! We all love you!!













































**The photo caption feature was not cooperating so starting at the top from left to right we have 1. The First Lieutenants 2. Me pinning on Matthew's new Captain rank!! 3. A punch from CPT Sandifer 4. The Promotion Ceremony Complete 5. The Captains!! 6. My Handsome Captain and I 7. The Spaeth Family with Captain and Mrs. Strohman :) 8. Jessa Lynn with her Aunt Tara and Uncle Matthew 9. Matthew with his homemade cookie cake (I think he likes it when I make them) 10. Matthew's special gifts picked out by Miss Jessa Lynn herself!! :)

No comments: