Good morning -4 degree
temps and hello no heat! Woke up this morning to a very cold apartment only to
find that the heater was not working…brr! But I did find that access card!! Guess
you’ve got to give a little to get a little! Gave up heat…got access card.
Decent trade I suppose—seeing as how it was only temporary. After shivering to
get dressed I made my way outside to find the afterhours number for the apartment
complex I am staying in—made the service call and he said he’d be right there,
thank goodness! I had to take my dad to the airport for his flight back to
Ohio, so we headed out and luckily I came back to a much warmer apartment. Don’t
know what was wrong with it but it’s fixed and that’s all that matters. I’ve
been advised by the apartment office to keep it at a minimum of 68 degrees so I
guess I shall!
No comments:
Post a Comment