Like: talking to my little niece on the phone and having her make mammaw read to me as she holds the phone up to the book so I can "see".
Like: getting unexpected phone calls from loved ones calling to see how I'm doing (and to those of you whose phone calls I've missed I will call you back asap)! I love knowing you all think of me as often as I think of you!
Like: getting the best packages ever in the mail!!! Kathryn Anne- you've once again warmed my heart with your kindness!!
Like: going to an Army spouses event and seeing people give back- by donating gifts and services! Tonight I went to a Valentines event and ate some of the yummiest chipotle pulled chicken everrr, got tons of free goodies, a free 15 min chair massage, and was blessed with wonderful knowledgeable speakers and the great company of many amazing women!! Have I ever mentioned that I love being an Army wife?!? Because I really truly do!!!
Like: having the calendar on my phone ding, as to alert me that today is the mark for 5 weeks or less until the love of my life comes home!!! That's right I can count on one hand the maximum number of weeks we have left!!! I kind of feel like a super star knowing I/we have already made it through 47 weeks...not long to go now, my love!!! <3
You get the point-- life is great! I am blessed! And the more I think about it the more I could list but I'll just make a mental note of them all and maybe i'll share more later. For now I'm calling it a night here in blog world...off to read my bible, work on learning to crochet, and catching some ZzZzZzZzZzZz's
No comments:
Post a Comment