
So I meant to take a picture of my beloved El Vaqueros for the purpose of this blog--but I forgot so I decided I'd google El Vaqueros to find a picture to suit my fancy--when I googled it I did in fact find a picture that worked but a picture of this so-called hunk also came up in the search. Although it might be nice to look at for a quick second, I much prefer the looks of my hott husband over that any day, thank ya very much!!! But it made me laugh and so I couldn't resist adding it on the blog! As a disclaimer: there were in no way shape or form guys like this (or any guy for that matter) involved in girls night! :)
Anywho--the greatness continued on throughout the day Friday as I was able to get my rings cleaned and re-dipped; making them once again look the way they did the day I first got them! I always love this! I march into that jewelry store with a grin on my face so big there's no way of hiding it no matter how hard I try. What can I say?! I am a girl that loves the beautiful diamonds my husband gave me!! Any how could I not?! Not only are they absolutely gorgeous but every time I look at them--thoughts of him, of us, of our love--flood my mind! It's so fantastical!! <3 Okay--got a little of track there--oops! Anyhow, the day also included an impromptu lunch date with my beloved Jaz and another of our sorority sisters, Katie! After lunch we headed out for a little shopping (which I am proud to say I bought nothing :) but it was super hard not to want to buy things for the house---that I dont have right now---because we were shopping for stuff for Jazzy's new house)!! I was supposed to then meet up with Stacy (my senior year social work placement advisor and wonderful, wonderful person) but timing didn't end up working out so we opted to reschedule.
Saturday brought the excitement of a girls night out with a couple of my high school loves! We had fun getting ready together just like the old days and then went out and about for a night on the town. It was freezing, but so much fun! I had some super delicious nachos for dinner and we checked out a few of the places in the area as I hadn't been to many of them before (met up with one of Matthew's good friends as he was out celebrating his birthday as well) In short, to sum up the night I will just say you should insert lots of fun here and add in a heart to heart--and end the night just before day break. I do love my friends so--it was such a great time and much needed!! :) Thanks Jessica and Amanda--I love you girls!

Sunday was a lazy day--we lounged around, had Chipotle for lunch, chit-chatted, and finally headed for home early evening. It was refueling to spend quality time with friend who have been such a big part of my life for sooo long! :) The rest of Sunday evening was spent with my amazing family--before I headed to bed early for one of the most restful nights of sleep in a long while (ahh bliss)!
Let's see--Monday and Tuesday were days spent mostly here in the house (basically my favorite)-- I spent most of my time playing with Jessa of course! We played with yug-yats, we tweep a poor, we played pay-dough, we ead a books, we made pretty hair clips with flowers on them, we did it all! I sewed some, I visited my grandma, I hung out with my momma, I sat in the kitchen for way longer than I intended talking to the whole fam about who knows what, I chatted online with my husband, I ran, I loved, I lived! And that was the beauty of Monday and Tuesday in a nutshell! Oh how blessed am I?!? :)
Wednesday was my birthday dinner of choice--friend chicken, mashed potatoes, and gravy!! Yummy in my tummy!! The whole family was here (even Grandma and Grandpa Spaeth joined) we filled our bellies with the deliciousness my momma created, we had birthday pudding pie, and I got to open my birthday presents!! We visited and hung out and just enjoyed the togetherness--and ended the night with the season ten premiere of American Idol!!! Can you say, pretty much perfect?!?
Annnnnddd, Thursday, January 20th--my birthday: I woke up to fresh new snow covering the ground and the continuous falling of beautiful little snow flakes! :) I was so thrilled...really I was...and I kept saying that it was confetti from mother nature for my birthday celebration! I relaxed most of the morning (after rescheduling my birthday massage due to road conditions), I chatted online a short bit with my husband, came downstairs to the surprise of beautiful flowers from him (thank you baby--you're amazing) and then it was time to get ready for the big ta-da!! What's that you might ask? The Disney on Ice--Princess Classic--ta-da, of course!! And yes, as far as I am concerned, it is completely normal for a 25 year old girl to want to see Disney princesses skate around on ice for her birthday, okay! :) So I dressed in pink and got all prettied up--and was ready to hit the road!! Although, we encountered a glitch in the perfect plans---the night turned out to be wonderful! Thank you- mom, dad, heather, jessa, and brit for sharing this day with me!! :) I love you all!!! And thanks EmO for trying--you did your part! And I love you too, dear friend!


No comments:
Post a Comment