Not to mention the countless texts and facebook messages with birthday wishes from so many---I felt loved, so very loved, by like 75-100 people minimum! Today also marks eight weeks or less in the countdown for my husband to be home (hello emotion overload) my heart is going crazy at the thought of it all.Oh and don't forget to add the fact that one week from today I will be making my big move back to Colorado! I am beyond excited, I am extremely sad, I am nervous, it's been a long time coming, it came to soon, I'm ready for this, I'm not really--but really I am, my husband will be home, I will miss my family, I get to be back with my Colorado friends, I will miss my Ohio friends, Matthew is almost hommmmeeee, I will miss playing with Jessa everyday, I am happy, I am sad, I am really, really glad...I am... I AM AN EMOTIONAL MESS!!! But in a good way! My life is flavorful right now--its a crazy, beautiful life--complete with my American cheese! :)
So maybe the beauty of the snow made me tear up, maybe the dings of all the messages coming through my phone made my heart swell, maybe one youtube video led to the next leaving me in tears over how sweet Matthew's homecoming is going to be, maybe hearing my sweet niece say "happy birthday tee-ah" was almost more than I could take--and maybe I had some awesome cheesy post planned but got all wrapped up in emotions and forgot the point of it all...my new point is simply that I FEEL BLESSED!!! :)
| Oh and p.s. Then I walked down the steps to find these waiting for me!! Thank you, Matthew!! I love you! |
No comments:
Post a Comment