So for that last four years or so--my high school friends and I
have had a get together during the holidays. This year though was extra special, as it was the first year that all six of us were there!! Usually at least one of us has other commitments and just can't make it--but to help avoid that I believe we started planning back in August. And it worked!! Whoo hoo!! What a wonderful nigh
t it was--good food and, great friends!
Oh and we can't forget the grand gifts!! And let me just tell you...I am talking grand!! :) This year with money being tight for everyone we opted to do a silly white elephant gift exchange bringing our best leftover and/or unwanted items (muahahahaha) and I think we had more fun that ever. All the gifts were great and each one hilarious--but mine I tell you--might have been the best one of the night!
And as happy as Mackenzie was to get that hideous thing out of her house---I was just as happy to add it to mine! Because I have some great plans with this huge piece of art! I am going to make it beautiful!! Something simple yet fun--because in my mind, that's the best kind of art there is. Beautiful, simple, abstract!
 |
| I have no idea what is about to become of the gift exchange |
 |
| The six of us Girls! So many great times together! :) |
 |
| My huuuuge gift from the gift exchange--priceless! |
 |
| A potential idea for the new addition to our house! |
No comments:
Post a Comment