A few days ago I found two completely random questions and emailed them to Matthew asking for his response. Today, he emailed me two completely random questions asking for my response--one of his questions is posted below. How would you answer this question? If I can get at least 5 of you to answer I'll reveal what I'd choose! ;)
If you had to move and could only take 5 things, what would you pick?
1 comment:
so I take it thst your family is coming with you and that you have to choose things not people which would exclude my first pick of loved ones as for my list of materialistic things:
1. A box of Lexi's things (blanket, collar, and bone)
2. Pictures
3. Phone
4. Friends seasons (in the scenario that I own these when this move takes place)
5. Papaw's arrowheads.
I'm hoping in this scenario you can buy the neccesities once you get to where you're going and that pets are included in this move. I'm not sure if you are to explain as to why you'd take these things but I'm going to. 1, 2, and 5 because of sentimental value. 3 so I can still contact family and friends who are not moving with me. And 4 so I have entertainment once I get there. I considered putting books into the mix but I figured I can find a library by my new home and hopefully a store for an extra outfit and food (:
Post a Comment