05 October 2010

Love Never Fails

I woke up this morning feeling quite groggy and just couldn't seem to shake this heavy heart feeling I had. Last night I must have had two of the worst possible nightmares known to the world of dreams. You know, the unspeakable kind of nightmares-- the ones you won't dare mention the content of for fear of them ever coming true-- the kind that stay with you long after you've left that so-called dreamland--and they try to make you start your day with a sad and heavy heart. 

But luckily and much to my heart's desire, my email inbox was filled with a couple emails from my most wonderful husband--a nice way to take the edge off of the nightmares I had just started to recall.  He can make anything better I tell ya! And timing always proves to be just right as this man swoops in and saves my day from his remote location a half a world away. He does it all the time! I chalk it up to the amazing man he is, the unexplainable connection we have, and the true love we share. It makes me think of the verse:
1 Corinthians 13:8-- Love never fails.
It's so profound! Isn't it? And to try to elaborate on it, I think, would just take away from that profoundness. It doesn't need my help--it says it all right there on its own. So I will leave it at just that! My re-energized heart and I will now start the day with a smile! Because I know that I have love- and love never fails!!

No comments: