Maybe its both---because Aunt Tara is super anxious for the holidays this year (okay so it's like this every year)--so much so that our nieces' little Halloween buckets are already filled and waiting, a small Thanksgiving project is in the planning stages, and the Christmas shopping is finished- yep finished!! It's really quite exciting!! I am relieved to be able to check those things off the list already as the holidays will be here and gone before we all know it and with all the exciting things about to start happening around here I'll be glad I did get a nice head start! Yep, as I sit here and think of all the things I already have in my schedule between now and Christmas-- it might as well be like it's tomorrow.
I've got meetings, babysitting, a hair appointment, doctors appointments, other appointments, a birthday party, prep for r&r, then I've got the real deal--I get to have Matthew home for r&r! Then it's Halloween and we've got visiting to do, celebrating to do, relaxing to do. There's more birthdays to celebrate, I've got weddings to go to, projects to work on, a craft fair to prep for, a trip to go on, house hunting/begging to do, more visiting to do. I'll get home in time just for the craft fair to hopefully sell lots of my projects, then I have holiday parties to attend, family Christmas, and then boom- the real thing! See it's basically Christmas already. And that's how fast it'll come if we don't even count the little odds and ends things- like baby showers, cleaning, loving on my cats, playing with nieces, talking to friends, visiting family because I can, selling Avon, reading, etc. etc. etc. Okay--enough of that--I've got plenty to do without needed to sit here writing it all out. I should probably get busy with something that needed done yesterday or perhaps even get some sleep.
And in case I lost you in my ramblings...the moral of the story was supposed to be that I am a suppppppeeerrrrr (anxious) auuunnnnttt!! Or something like that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment