05 September 2010
If My Shower Curtain Could Talk
Oh if my shower curtain could talk--this blog would be overflowing with posts of great memories, priceless happenings, insightful thoughts, interestng ponderings, and inspirational and creative ideas! Oh if my shower curtain could talk-- it would tell you of all the many things that run through my mind while I get lost in my routine and let the thoughts flow. While in the shower, I forget for a few moments in time of all the hustle and bustle of everyday life that is still happening outside that bathroom door. Sure I contemplate life and all that it has on my mind- so the idea of everything hasn't completely escaped my brain- but just enough so that I can regroup and think of all the many things I want to say and do and be! But as soon as the shower water is shut off its like the reality of everyday life is turned back on and before I can get to my computer to blog all my many wonderful thoughts or get started on one of my many creative ideas I get caught up in getting ready so that I can rush out the door before I am late for this or that and by the time I get home a million other things have happend and a whole new set of things are on my mind and those great things I'd thought up in the shower are lost in the mix. If only my shower curtain could talk--it would remind me again and again of all those great memories, priceless happenings, insightful thoughts, interestng ponderings, and inspirational and creative ideas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment