In Matthew and I's world- we also celebrated his birthday! His early birthday celebration was complete with cupcakes of his favorite kind, a birthday present, yohoos, and the "it's my birthday I do what I want" privilege! It was a simple affair but enough to let him know I care and a quick opportunity to take some photos that will be a reminder to him of our celebration when his real day of birth rolls around.
17 March 2010
Happy Birthday(s)!
March 15, 2010 -in the real world- was my sister Heather's birthday! Such a special day! It was this day twenty-two years ago that I became a big sister for the first time...awww :) Love you Heather Lynn!
In Matthew and I's world- we also celebrated his birthday! His early birthday celebration was complete with cupcakes of his favorite kind, a birthday present, yohoos, and the "it's my birthday I do what I want" privilege! It was a simple affair but enough to let him know I care and a quick opportunity to take some photos that will be a reminder to him of our celebration when his real day of birth rolls around.
In Matthew and I's world- we also celebrated his birthday! His early birthday celebration was complete with cupcakes of his favorite kind, a birthday present, yohoos, and the "it's my birthday I do what I want" privilege! It was a simple affair but enough to let him know I care and a quick opportunity to take some photos that will be a reminder to him of our celebration when his real day of birth rolls around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment