Oh and in the spirit of Christmas my wonderful husband also takes me around at night to see all the other lights and its official..."its beginning to look alot like Christmas!" :) :) :)
05 December 2009
"It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas"
Despite the cold weather...I love this time of year. I am such a big kid when it comes to Christmas. Just ask Matthew!! Right now I am now on the hunt for a good Christmas cd- but cant seem to find one that suits my fancy. Butttt we do have our outside lights up, our Christmas tree up, and eventually I will get around to putting out all my snowmen :) Once I get that finished I will take some pictures and email them through webshots (if you don't already get our web albums and would like to just send me your email address).
Oh and in the spirit of Christmas my wonderful husband also takes me around at night to see all the other lights and its official..."its beginning to look alot like Christmas!" :) :) :)
Oh and in the spirit of Christmas my wonderful husband also takes me around at night to see all the other lights and its official..."its beginning to look alot like Christmas!" :) :) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment