Hi, remember me? My name is Tara and I'm the blogger that took a year long (+) break from blogging because...well life was busy happening and I couldn't seem to find time for blog posts. I was doing good to find time to breathe there for a while. Sometimes I'm not real sure what I was even busy with...although sometimes I had a relatively legit excuse because it's not uncommon for us to, at least, once a month (or many times more often than that) to have visitors and/or be traveling. I surely love it! But that's not to say it doesn't keep me crazy busy sometimes. And then there's all that playing that my baby girl loves to do and, well, that's more fun (and important) than posting a blog post, right?! So yeah...to sum it up, I took a blogging break for a year to enjoy playing with my baby and visit with family and friends (and to barely manage the other parts of life that just (have to) happen)...so you can't really hate on that reasoning too much, can you?
But for a little while now, (and for a number of reasons) I have been wanting to get back into the habit of blogging regularly. So after a couple of mentions from family, of my long-lost blog...I decided to give it another go! Maybe it'll be multiple times a week, maybe once a week. We'll see. But I surely do hope that I can keep up with it this time!! I might need your help in holding me accountable, though! So if I haven't posted in a while...call me out on it!
Now, onto a "real" post...ready, set, go!!
1 comment:
Glad you're back!
Post a Comment