It's sort of like the crappy version of "if you give a moose a muffin." It goes a little something like this: if a baby girl starts cutting teeth then extra saliva will pool up in the inner ear giving her an ear infection, if she has an ear infection she'll need antibiotics, if you give her antibiotics she'll have an allergic reaction, if she has an allergic reaction you'll have to go back to the doctor to get a different prescription and start all over...hopefully it stops here!! I'd say it's been a pretty rough week for my Ella girl!
So, I've had a pretty fussy and needy baby for the last week, to say the least. Which is so unlike my happy little girl but I don't blame her. I'll let me house become a mess and cuddle her all she wants! And on a positive note her ear infection us getting better and her beautiful personality still shines through when the medicine is working...so that's nice. But I don't like knowing she still feels a bit icky (especially now with a rash all over her body) and I don't like having to give her multiple meds around the clock...nor do we enjoy waiting at the doctors office multiple times in one week (well, Ella might because she liked the germ infested toys)! But we're getting better- no more fevers, ear infection is getting better like I mentioned, we have now stopped the medicine that was causing the rash, and the teethers are getting closer to making it all the way out of the gums. We're getting through it! With a checkup and well visit scheduled right before we head out of town on our housing quest!!



No comments:
Post a Comment