14 July 2011

The Spaeth Family Visits!!!

Much to my happiness my whole family made their way out to Colorado for a visit!! :) Matthew and I housed a whole nine guests (to include my mom, dad, Heather, Duane, Jessa, Brooke, Matt, Austin, and Brittany) from 26June-5July; good thing we have such a large house!! We pulled out a few air mattresses, extra blankets, pillows, etc and everyone found a place either in one of the two upstairs guest rooms or in our wonderful basement and it all worked out great. At least I think so--maybe those that had to spend the week on an air mattress have a slightly different opinion?

I enjoyed every moment of it--depsite my house being a lot less organized than normal and the overwhelming amount of food needed for each meal. I would have had them stay longer if it were my choice. :) Especially that cute little niece of ours!! She never fails to add smiles to my days and her sweetness wins me over each and every time. Ahhh to hear her call for her Aunt Tara just melted my heart and I could never get enough of it!! Nor could I ever get enough of good ol' family time--I love having a big family!! Having a big family makes everything fun--the more the merrier---just hanging out around the house, family trips to random stores, getting out and exploring Colorado, etc, etc.

A big thanks to my family for making the trip out here and a big thanks to my husband for putting up with all of us!! ;) 

No comments: