27 July 2011

Evil Ice Cream Cookies


So far, in the first five months of my pregnancy, my weight gain has been very minimal...but if that all suddenly changes...these cookie sandwiches are to blame!! I don't even like sweets much. And I still eat super healthy (mainly because I love fruits and vegetables and partly because I ate only that for so long that if I eat much else or too large of a quantity of anything else I feel like crap) but darn those "big wheels" for sneaking into my diet. Sometimes I'm not even sure how or when it happens--but the next thing I know, two or three are missing from the box--it's sort of a crazy mystery I tell ya! Ha! Speaking of mysteries--I think I need to mysteriously find myself on the treadmill after talking about these evil ice cream cookies! I'm going to attempt to run away from them---but unfortunately I bet they'll catch up with me sooner or later.

1 comment:

mom said...

They don't look so evil to me.