14 June 2011

A Random Story of Celery



This my friends is why you should always:

toss some celery on the floor--its a must!
clean your celery really well--gross bugs!!















We also purposely get sloppy when peeling carrots so that Elliot may enjoy the mess of that-- he loves it, goes crazy everytime!! Especially when one of the peels lands on him (that's quite a site to see)!

2 comments:

mom said...

You are supposed to wash all of your fresh veggies and fruit well. You never know what's hiding in them. FYI...You can soak fresh broccoli in salt water to get out the bugs might work fir celery too. Gotta go, Jessa wants to play neclaces and I have to wear my favorite color. love you!

Tara Strohman said...

I have a fruit & veggie wash that I use but good to know in case I run out and need a quick solution! Have fun playing necklaces :) Love you, too!