So… I do sort of take
back what I said about the cold weather not phasing me. I mean we’ve still been
out in it searching for housing and taking apart the box dad built on top of
the trailer—but man, is it cold!! It’s so cold it hurts!! I mean really hurts!!
And it’s so cold that the storage lot’s gate won’t open, so we have to leave
the trailer in a temporary lot. They say to come back when it warms up. This
weather puts a whole new meaning to the word cold for me; actually change that
to freezing or to get technical—many degrees below freezing!! Oh, and the
weather forecast has changed…not supposed to warm up for a few more days. Which
means, not only will I have to deal with the cold temps a while longer than
expected but that we also won’t be able to move the trailer any time before dad
leaves…umm awesome…or not! Because I’ve never backed a trailer before and I am
not about to try it for the first time in a lot full of others’ possessions…put
that on my list of things to learn! Will get something figured out I suppose,
until then I’m just going to focus on keeping warm!
No comments:
Post a Comment