Anyhow after taking care of some things via my iPhone (which is greatness in itself) I dozed back off for probably about an hour before I was scared awake by a phone call (answering from a dead sleep with a pounding heart and just a bit confused). And no sooner than I hung up with that phone call, I got another...this time sweetness blessed my ears!! My momma was on the other end and said she had someone who wanted to talk to me and so she hands the phone off and I hear "hi aunt tee-ah! I lub you!" Ahh- it melts my heart!! She talks even more like a big girl than she did just five days ago, I swear to it! So we had a nice little morning conversation about yug-yats, Minnie mouse pjs, and all the other cool things you talk about with an 18.5 month old little girl! Ohh how I love her...and miss her!!!
Thank you to the sweet souls who blessed my morning, making it one of the best everrrr! I. LOVE. YOU!!
2 comments:
Aunt Teys, I know you dont want Jessa to grow up but I do believe she'll be 21 months old Febraury 15.
-Brooke
Shhhh, it was early, haha!
Post a Comment