27 December 2010

Tie-Dye

Tie-Dye Madness. Tye-Dye Mania. Tie-Dye'o'Rama. However you want to say it--tie-dye is the name and tie-dying is the game! Tie-dying shirts at Christmas started last year when Brookie bought the family a tie-dying kit just for something fun to do on Christmas Eve. She bought us another one this year but we were all so tired on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day that we decided to save if for a couple days after but it still served its original purpose of being something fun to do. This year we went a little crazy--we had extra dye after doing the t-shirts that Brooke bought each one of us to go with the kit--so we (literally) started running through the house trying to find things to tie-dye. We tie-dyed old t-shirts, tank tops, socks, and we even tie-dyed underwear! It was so much fun and I can't wait to wear some of my tie-dyed attire! I wore the shirt I tie-dyed last year to Jamaica and this year I plan on wearing my shirt on July 4th (and other days too of course). I think I'll wear my colorful tank tops for running and my undies just whenever I suppose. And don't worry--we didn't forget about Matthew! I tie-dyed him a shirt too! Black and red as he requested. :)










No comments: