28 December 2010

It's That Time

Sooo--it's that time again--time to start packing up. I am a little less than a month away from the move back to Colorado and that time will pass me by before I know it so I best get to work! I have lots to sort through, lots to pack, lots to plan, etc. etc.

It really is crazy how much you can accumulate in 10 months I tell ya (especially now after Christmas) and it's crazy how time goes so slow and then bam its done passed you by! And it definitely gets a little crazy living in limbo all the time. Belongings here, belongings there, I loose track of what all is where!! 

I'm going a little crazy. Sometimes I think I'm loosing my mind. But I better get to packing- because it's that time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

all I have to say about this one is, :((((


-love you!
Brittany