10 December 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in --- Round Two

What do you see your life like in 10 years?
My first bits of random thoughts include the basic: happily married with children. And I am going to venture to guess that we will still living the military life style--which I am completely fine with (at least at this point). Other than that--I haven't given it tons of thought. I don't even really have a 5 year plan...let alone a 10 year plan. I'm just kind of taking it all one day at a time and trying to make the most of this beautiful thing called life.
What do you like most about your job?
I love everything about my job! While I never dreamed I'd be living life as a homemaker so early on (especially before having children)  I must say it has been absolutely wonderful so far. I truly enjoy everything it entails---I enjoy the cooking, cleaning, laundry, errands, etc. etc---all those things I do for my husband, I do with a smile on my face and happiness in my heart! I love to provide for him in those ways while he is busy providing for me in other ways. I love the life we have worked out for ourselves--it fits us well!
What are three things you do every day, no matter what day it is?
fall deeper and deeper in love with my husband, put contacts in or glasses on, breathe
What would you do with an extra five hours in your day today?
I would attempt to use that time wisely in preparation for a hopefully busy day tomorrow at the craft fair!
What is your favorite Christmas (or whichever holiday  you celebrate) cookie recipe (please share!)? 
Amish sugar cookies!! As everyone knows- I'm not much for sweets, but these cookies are pretty darn delicious. And usually my Grandma Spaeth has them frosted red and green for the holidays!! :) As for the recipe--I don't know it off hand and I am too tired to search for it. The end.

No comments: