(Photos from the EA Sports Party to come)
After the party we all (meaning myself, Allie, Iris, and her kids) headed out for a nice little shopping trip- where I mostly dreamed of all the things I would want to add to my house once I finally get settled in again. My day dreams range from pricey decorative chairs and cool appliances for the kitchen to the simple things in life that you don't realize you really love until you give up your whole house--things like deliciously scented hand soaps and awesome candles from Bath&Body Works. After shopping we came home to eat, drink, and be merry!! We had meatloaf and hashbrown casserole for dinner--I enjoyed a few beehives (that which I have been craving for months now) while the other two had a seasonal brew--and we had cupcakes for dessert!! What a wonderful Sunday it was!! So... does Sunday top Saturday?!? Hmmm...it's a close call really so I think I might call it a tie!
No comments:
Post a Comment