p.s. it's completely normal to feel jealous of this wonderful December weather here in Colorado!
03 December 2010
December Weather in Colorado :)
In my mind--Colorado weather is always beautiful!! Whether its a warm and sunny December day or a cold and snowy September day--it's beautiful!! I love the rapid change of the weather--there can be many changes in a day, a week, a month...its unpredictable and fun! It reminds me of the quote “The Only Thing Certain is Uncertainty.” This quote rings true for not only the Colorado weather but the military way of life and even just life in general---how appropriate it is! Although I guess the exception of all this uncertainty is the fact that Colorado will almost always be sunny!! Sunshine makes everyone happy---especially me---which is why I think, that I love this place so much!! Well that and all the other beautiful views and the fact that my husband will be arriving here to this beloved place in 15 weeks or lesssssss!!!!!!
p.s. it's completely normal to feel jealous of this wonderful December weather here in Colorado!
p.s. it's completely normal to feel jealous of this wonderful December weather here in Colorado!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment