30 November 2010
It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas
Holiday shopping is underway--my friend and I spent hours out and about today---oh yay, oh yay!! We mostly bought things to decorate her house for the holiday season but I of course couldn't resist a couple Christmas cd's as I am still in search of the perfect one (ask Matthew-- I searched high and low last year) but I think I am getting pretty closer to that perfect one and I am more than excited to rock out to my new tunes in the truck when I get back to Ohio :) And those mugs---aren't they just so cute?! We thought so!! Oh the joy of this holiday season!! I love it!! And it's only just begun!! Ohhhh.... it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...ev'rywhere you go... soon the bells will start, and the thing that will make them ring is the carol that you sing, right within your heart. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment