Well, hello Beautiful Colorado--how I've missed you!
Okay--so this picture isn't a view I've blessed with so far this visit-- but it was taken from my own camera back when I lived here and it's exactly how my mind views this beautiful place. This beautiful place I used to call home and will soon again call home. I arrived here on Thanksgiving day and will be spending almost two weeks here-- visiting with friends and beginning my housing quest. I definitely miss my family and friends from back home while I'm here but wow I sure do miss living in Colorado! I also love that coming back here to live in Colorado symbolizes that it's almost time for my husband to be back so that we can resume our lives together!! Umm, hello...could Colorado really get any more beautiful than that?!? Didn't think so! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment