19 November 2010

Tara's Workshop

Current projects of the workshop include:

A project I'm working on for Matthew
Thirty-three somethings in the works






Candy Cane Fundraiser
Get a  candy for a $1 donation










Hot/Cold Rice Packs
Gift Baskets for Craft Fair


Project for Matthew is now underway- and after a few (minor) stupid moments in the cutting stages I am making progress...33 pieces sewn together now time for embroidery! The candy cane fundraiser is in hopes of raising money to send things to Matthew's platoon (I know my Matthew is well taken care of) but as for the rest of the guys...I don't know how often they all get packages so I'd like to send them all something to put a smile on their faces so that they can finish strong! FRG usually does things like this but that hasn't happened for our guys so I am taking matters into my own hands. If you'd like yourself a yummy candy cane in support of the cause let me know (or stop by the hardware and hopefully other local businesses to get yourself one)! And the hot/cold packs separate or in a gift basket are for the Lynchburg Village Christmas (craft fair). It's December 10-11 so make sure you visit me and my creations at the Hardware!! :) More to come--Tara's workshop is just getting started!

No comments: