Oh how wonderful it is to hold a sleeping baby!! :) It just melts my heart!! Everytime!! Love it!! :)
This little cutie is my friend, Mindy's little son. He's such a happy baby and loves him some Tara time! He really does!! Just as his mommy!! A lot of kids just seem to like me and take to me for some reason-- but hey, I'm not complaining!! I love it!! So, because cute little Peyton likes me so much I got to take him home with me for a couple hours the other day to give his mommy some time to clean. He was such a good little boy! I had Jessa during that time too and she was a good little girl too, but really didn't want to share her toys or her Aunt Tara. Not going to lie I kinda liked the competition to win me over--hehe! In the end, the both won and I won! What a wonderful win-win situation it was and a wonderful couple hours with two little cuties (maybe not the easiest thing ever but wonderful just the same) I'd do it again!! Ahh the joy of little babies!!
And I really like getting to enjoy them for a while and then later return them to their loving parent! :) That's the fun part of getting to be the aunt or the babysitter! :) I get to enjoy their sweetness and then take a break and then come back for the enjoyment of more sweetness!! Its awesome!! :) Speaking of being a babysitter-- I get to go see my babysitting kids out in Colorado here in about 1.5 months!! yay! Their Miss Tara surely has missed them!! I love all "my" little babies so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment