08 October 2010

Screaming is Uncle Matt's Favorite ;)



Ok, so Uncle Matt doesn't really like screaming but seriously this is cute! Especially the way she says Tara in between the screams!! :) C'mon Uncle Matt- you know you like it!! She can happy scream all she wants as far as I'm concerned. I just don't like the whiny I'm going to scream so I can get what I want kind of screams or the I am going to scream and throw a fit because I didn't get what I want...those aren't acceptable but the happy ones---yes please!! I'll have another helping of those- thank you very much!! :) Here's to happy screaming!!

You know the happy kind of screaming that I am totally going to be taking part in when I get to see my husband for the first time in like seven or so months!! I might do it silently on the inside or I might belt it out loud for all to hear...Matthew beware!! ;)

No comments: