And for those you who didn't know or who might have forgotten- yes that is a tattoo on my wrist and yes it is a whale. :) ...and the fading blue is a work in progress...one day it will be an all white whale as it was meant to be...can't wait!!
20 October 2010
I. Need. My. Husband.
Although I have the ability to be quite independent--I still need my husband! For example, I need my husband to help me carry in the groceries. Matthew is a one-trip kind of guy and it never fails to amaze me to see just how much he manages to carry in one load so that he wont have to make a second trip. Well today, I gave it a try-- you know-- the see how much you can carry so you don't have to make another trip. Well it ended up taking me 2-3 trips but I did carry a lot each time. Apparently I carried more than my little arms could handle. I had no idea plastic bags could bring blood to the skin. And the marks are still there. Darn it! See I need my husband!!

And for those you who didn't know or who might have forgotten- yes that is a tattoo on my wrist and yes it is a whale. :) ...and the fading blue is a work in progress...one day it will be an all white whale as it was meant to be...can't wait!!
And for those you who didn't know or who might have forgotten- yes that is a tattoo on my wrist and yes it is a whale. :) ...and the fading blue is a work in progress...one day it will be an all white whale as it was meant to be...can't wait!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I figured it out!!! Yay!! And oh my gosh, I can't believe plastic bags did that to your arms. I'm a one trip kind of girl so I hate going shopping without Matthew because I'm stuck carrying all the groceries up to the third floor by myself :( I had to do that last night and I thought I was gonna fall down the stairs from all the bags! And I still had to make 3 trips!
-Brooke
Yayyy, I'm glad you figured it out.. now maybe I'll get some comment love from my sister!! :) And yes plastic bags totally did that to my arm! I wonder if we were two girls trying to lug way too many groceries up stairs at the exact same time, just different places? haha and yes I had to make two trip and a third one later but I managed!! Okay--time to go get ready...Matthew is on his way to meeeeeeee!!! Love you!!
Post a Comment