06 September 2010

Skype

Today I am thankful for skype and all the many possiblilities that it brings! Not only does it sometimes bring me the chance to talk to my husband while he's in Iraq or to my family when I'm living states away...it also brings me the chance to speak to the many great friends I have worldwide that think of me and I of them on a regular basis, not only on special occasions but on ordinary days as well! Yesterday, Kat organized a skype-athon as I have just decided to name it :) Was so very fun!!

I was blessed with the opportunity to video chat with Kat of Scotland, Volker of Germany, Sinbad (otherwise known as Jennifer) and Zoe of England- all in an hour's time! It was fabulous! We have all agreed to try to do this more often and wondered why we didnt start it any sooner than now? Here's to remembering what's important in life and continuing to improve our efforts of keeping in touch!!!

p.s. steve-steve your scruffy face and cooky laugh were very much missed by us all; the thunderbird group wont ever be quite the same without you!

No comments: