22 September 2010

Late Night Confession

So it's 12:19 am and I've just snuck downstairs to enjoy some of the reese cup blizzard I bought for my dad today at dairy queen. I don't even really like ice cream... what am I doing?!? Basically I'm just satisfying my compulsive thoughts about it sitting in the freezer so that I can hopefully get to sleep before too long; not so satisfying to me as far as taste or appetite are concerned... weird I know! But now that I've had a few bites I'm headed back upstairs! Probably a good idea seeing as how me and ice cream aren't really friends and the fact that I am definitely not hungry in the least bit because I scarfed down the taco dip that Eric so kindly made for me (well everyone) and brought to the house today, thanks Eric!!




Ok my late night adventure has ended... bed time!! Goodnight!!

No comments: