03 September 2010

The Difference of a Day

Yesterday, the beach was much like I described in my writing below. In all my years of coming to this exact same place (nearly every year of my life) I never remember the beach to have been the way it was yesterday. I know its surely had to have been that way many times- but me, I don't remember seeing it that way. If only pictures could really have captured it all...so that I could show you what I mean. Today, its back to the way I've always remembered it being. Today it's a beach that you can take a nice long walk on without tiring, where your foot isn't sinking with each step, where you can relax and enjoy the beauty of life and all that it has to offer. But I am thankful for the way the beach was yesterday- for even if noone else likes or makes sense of what I wrote that day- I like it...and it has helped me so much in beginning to understand it all and so much more! The difference in a day is tremendous- but I am thankful for each and everyone of the days I am blessed with- and will try always to make it the best it can be! Here's to this day---my last day in Florida on this beautiful beach with my beautiful family---and here's to going out in this warm and beautiful sunshine, soaking it all up, and making it the best day it can be!!! :)

No comments: