Little Miss Jessa is getting cuter by the day--I swear to it. She melts my heart again and again and never ceases to amaze me, to make me smile, and to make me laugh. Heather brought her up to my room the other day while I was getting care packages ready for Matthew and she of course had to be involved in it all. Really I think she just wanted to eat every snack I had purchased for him and how can you not give in when she looks at you so cute like and says "peesh" (so Uncle Matt if you find anything opened or half eaten it's compliments of Jessa). And the little smarty pants picks up on everything and although it isn't shocking that she figured out the box was for her Uncle Matt it was still just too cute when she went over, tried to climb in the box, close herself in-- all while saying "Matt, Matt, Matt" Apparently she too would like to ship herself on over to him. I bet the postage for her box would be much cheaper than the box carrying me!!
There's also a video below- one that's supposed to be of her but ends up being a video taken by her. I was trying to get her climbing into the boxes on video because pictures don't always do her cuteness justice but when I said say hi to Uncle Matt she ran over and grabbed the camera and tried looking into it as if saying to me Aunt Tara, you're always putting this camera in my face telling me to say hi to Uncle Matt let me get a look at this man who apparently lives in here. And from there she took matters into her own hand, as you'll see, and was super unhappy with me and threw a fit when I took the camera back from her- the clip ended right before the angry cries went down...and I wouldn't believe it if I couldn't see it either...angry cries from this cute little thing...no way!
s
No comments:
Post a Comment