Free smoothie? Yes please!! Sorry we're out of small cups so I had to give you a medium. No problem!! :)
So lately at McDonalds--if you buy a large drink (which I end up indulging in their large sweet tea sort of often) you get a peel off coupon to try a free- yes free- smoothie or frappe. No other purchase necessary! So over the last couple of weeks I have "earned" myself 5 free smoothie coupons. Only have a few more days left to use the coupons so I've visited McDonalds a little more than usual but I'm totally enjoying it. I think I've decided I like the strawberry banana more than the wild berry. But the best part about it all is pulling up to the first window simply handing over a piece of printed paper (and not the green cash kind) and then being rewarded at the second window with a delicious fruity drink. So much fun! And of course the smoothie is that much better as I sip and smile knowing it was FREE!! Yummmy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment