31 March 2010- My parents and I pulled away from 7810 saying goodbye to my Fort Carson house. It was a day of mixed emotions and of complete exhaustion. We began packing up our house on the previous Friday evening and barely made it out in time for my final inspection that Wednesday morning. The whole process was very overwhelming and a lot of work! The last time I'll move without the help of a moving company that's for sure! Now mom and dad did a much better job than the "professionals" would ever do and I appreciate all the work they did but man it's so much easier to just watch people you don't know do all the work so that you dont feel bad about it! Ha! Anyhow that's all said and done; well I guess that is until we have to move it back into a new place in Colorado. But regardless- after a three day trip we finally made it back and I'm in Ohio now staying with the family and working on getting settled in here for my extended visit.
**pictures will be added at a later date when I get all caught up with uploading those**
No comments:
Post a Comment