12 April 2010

Mail Call

For those of you who are interested in sending Matthew any sort of mail while he is deployed, his address is listed below. I am sure he would love to hear from all of you! Many of you have asked me for ideas on what to send him (other than written letters and cards) in a care package so I will include a list of things he wants/needs on a regular basis. There will also be items that he will need on a more irregular basis so if you would like to send something other than what is listed here and need help with ideas then just contact me and I'll share with you his most recent requests :) Thank you to everyone for all of your support thus far and for all that you will do in the future. We both appreciate it all and thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!

                             Matthew Strohman
                             B Co- 1/8 IN- 3/4 ID
                             COS Garry Owen
                             APO AE 09331

A list of regularly wanted/needed items:

- AT&T Global Prepaid Calling Cards
- combos
- twizzlers
- pringles
- hard candy
- tuna snack packs
- letters/photos from home
- ketchup packets

**I will update the list as I hear from him. So be sure to check back for more ideas if needed :)**

No comments: