It's not going to be easy. There will be good days and there will be bad days. I miss him dearly- and as each day passes I miss him more than the last but I must stay positive and remind myself that that only means we are one day closer to being together again! As I frequently tell him, I never regret the life that I chose with him. I am so very proud to be his wife and stand beside him and support all that he does for himself, for me, for the family, for other soldiers, for our country. I am so lucky to be married to my hero! My heart, my soul, my everything is with him every step of the way!
10 April 2010
18 March 2010
18 March 2010- The departure date of Matthew's first deployment to Iraq and the beginning of a forever long 52 week countdown. This day was one of, if not the most difficult day of our lives to date. Filled with sadness, as our hearts ached from knowing what lie ahead, we said our farewells, parted hands, and went our separate ways. Matthew marched of to to his final formation and I reluctantly drove away with tears pouring out of my eyes, my heart physically hurting. My whole body felt empty, numb, lost, yet I still felt the warmth and the promise of our love shining through. We both left each other that day confidant that our love would get us through this because just as we promised on our wedding day we are in this together- forever and always, no matter what!
It's not going to be easy. There will be good days and there will be bad days. I miss him dearly- and as each day passes I miss him more than the last but I must stay positive and remind myself that that only means we are one day closer to being together again! As I frequently tell him, I never regret the life that I chose with him. I am so very proud to be his wife and stand beside him and support all that he does for himself, for me, for the family, for other soldiers, for our country. I am so lucky to be married to my hero! My heart, my soul, my everything is with him every step of the way!
It's not going to be easy. There will be good days and there will be bad days. I miss him dearly- and as each day passes I miss him more than the last but I must stay positive and remind myself that that only means we are one day closer to being together again! As I frequently tell him, I never regret the life that I chose with him. I am so very proud to be his wife and stand beside him and support all that he does for himself, for me, for the family, for other soldiers, for our country. I am so lucky to be married to my hero! My heart, my soul, my everything is with him every step of the way!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment