24 January 2010
Yummy Meals
Over the past couple of weeks, Matthew and I have been eating pretty well- at least we think so! One day I just put my apron on and went to work! :) One night we had Wisconsin Cheesey Potato Soup in Panera Bread Bowls. We've had Turkey Cutlets with Herbed Pan Gravy. For lunch one day we enjoyed Turkey Casadillas with a Yummy Bean Mix and other Fixin's!! And the yummy meals don't end there- there's been and will be many more delicious items on the menu in the next couple months. Once my wonderful husband heads overseas I'd be more that happy to continue to cook for guests...so this is your informal invitation to come visit and enjoy some yummy meals!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It all sounds good. Which one was your favorite so far? Hey if I don't make it out to visit you, You can cook for me when you come home to visit.
I can manage that :)
I'm impressed. Looks yummy! We will have to have a dinner the next time you come home.
Love you,
Aunt Jackie
Post a Comment