What can I say?? We get a little crazy around here on the weekends!! We usually have ourselves a nice little dinner, watch some of our shows that we've DVR'd and even stay up until like 10:30pm!! Hahahaha!
It's true it actually happens quite often-- but I must admit the poor guy is up and at it by 5am so I guess I don't blame him :) And I still enjoy every moment of it (well most of the time)- whether I join him for some ZzZzZzZz's, take the time to catch up on my blogging, take silly pictures of him, or lay here beside him and watch me some Friends!! For those times that I'm not enjoying every moment of it- I sit here bored and wish he would just wake up so we could actually go do something fun so I entertain myself by coming up with different ways to try to "nonchalantly" wake him up...I always fail at actually getting him to fully wake up but crack myself up in the process. But shhhh he doesn't know this :) Hahahaha, oh how I love him!!
2 comments:
This picture was a little scary at first lol. My first thought was he was sick/hurt in a hospital bed because everything looks white. Does he ever check your blog?
well sorry to scare you...its just our bed at home...no hospital bed!! and yes he does check the blog! and i always crack up when i post things like that knowing that he gets to see them!! bahahaha
Post a Comment