I'm ready for all of them to get here but for Jessa I had to make sure I had a few things for her to use while being here. Above is my $5 stroller and my $5 high chair---all for little miss Jessa. It's really weird seeing baby stuff in my house and Elliot and Patton really aren't sure about it all either. However Elliot does enjoy laying in the bottom storage part of the stroller, which is cute! Im pretty proud of my purchases...I mean you can tell they are used but for a total of $10 not too shabby! Now I just have to go get some toys to add to the toy bucket I've made room for in my coat closet- both for Jessa and for my friends' children. And one of my friends is letting me borrow a pack-n-play while Jessa is here! So that means...Im all set and ready for my guest to arrive!!! :)
12 November 2009
Aunt Tara is all ready for Baby Jessa's Arrival!!
I'm ready for all of them to get here but for Jessa I had to make sure I had a few things for her to use while being here. Above is my $5 stroller and my $5 high chair---all for little miss Jessa. It's really weird seeing baby stuff in my house and Elliot and Patton really aren't sure about it all either. However Elliot does enjoy laying in the bottom storage part of the stroller, which is cute! Im pretty proud of my purchases...I mean you can tell they are used but for a total of $10 not too shabby! Now I just have to go get some toys to add to the toy bucket I've made room for in my coat closet- both for Jessa and for my friends' children. And one of my friends is letting me borrow a pack-n-play while Jessa is here! So that means...Im all set and ready for my guest to arrive!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
that's my bargain shopper girl. I'M proud of you. I taught you well.
Haha! I love you, mom!
Post a Comment