I just wanted to let you know what's going on with wedding pictures, as many of you might be wondering. They are available for viewing on the website at www.ronwoodphoto.com, however, DO NOT order any pictures from him!! I do not want him to get another penny from anyone associated with me. I should (well I hope) will be receiving my picture CD along with the copy right from him soon and then I will be happy to print off pictures for you and you can just pay me the cost.
The situation being- he caused alot of problems for my in-laws by forgetting that he had cashed the check they wrote him for our remaining balance weeks before the wedding even took place, so while Matthew and I were trying to make our way to Colorado we kept getting calls saying he hadn't recieved the check yet. We had checked with Matthew's parents numerous times and the check had already been cashed, I explained this to Ron Wood and he insisted that it hadn't been him and suggested we look into it. This is also why our pictures were removed from the website for a while- as some of you noticed). Anyhow, we had to end call Matthew's parents while they were on vacation in Oregon- explain the situation to them as Ron had explained it to us, they turned it in and the bank began investigation. His parents also paid the remaining balance a second time so that the picutres could be put back up on the website and so that we could receive our CD & DVD as soon as possible. Butttttt come to find out, this was all a mistake and Ron Wood did in fact cash the check!! Apparently he was apologetic to Matthew's parents for being such an idiot and wanted to offer free stuff to us to make up for it. However, I tried contacting him every single day for a week or two, maybe more with not a single response (not to mention all the times I called with no response before the whole big ordeal). I finally got a call back- and he gave me a hard time about mailing out the CD & DVD! I tried explaining to him that I now lived in Colorado and couldn't make it to his studio to pick it all up myself & how the closest relative to pick it up for us (and then them mail it to us) was 45min-1hr away and I would just appreciate it if he mailed it himself. Beside, I could have picked it up before I left Ohio if he would have just answered/returned my phone calls in the first place and not mistakenly cashed our check without knowing or remembering. Anyhow after some bull-crap excuse of the CD's getting ruined in the mail he finally gave in and agreed to mail it. This was a Friday morning- so he said he wouldn't be able to mail it until the first of the week as long as I was able to email him my address by then. I of course emailed my address to him immediately after getting off the phone. It's been over a week now, still no sign of my package--and when I call no answer and no returned calls!! Imagine that!
I have now resorted to having my in-laws call him to see if they can get an answer from him and maybe get this situation worked out---seeing as how it was their check and bank he mistakenly caused huge problems with. But in my mind, it's quite ridiculous for this to even be the situation in the first place and secondly for me and Matthew as adults having to depend on our parents(in-laws) to take care of something like this for us!! Now I guess we just have to sit around and wait to get something we paid big bucks for---that's what I call horrible business!! I completely regret going with Ron Wood Photography!!
No comments:
Post a Comment