Brooke & Matt stopped in for a day (which turned into two) on their way home from their honeymoon. And I know we're no match to a cruise (because seriously not much can beat a cruise) but we do have Ella, good food (at least we enjoy it), some fun games, and the drop zone!
I took Brooke and Matt there to watch and I think although I've seen it many times before I enjoyed as much as them! I think it's sort of a thrill to watch people jump out of a plane and cheer them on for a good PLF (parachute landing fall) and cringe when they don't quite land so great. I think it's even more fun to tell Ella, "Looky baby girl, daddy did that!!" One day she'll think he's as awesome as I do; or judging by the smile on her face as she looks at him...she already knows!!


1 comment:
Dad will enjoy this event. Hopefully they will be jumping while we're there. Me, I'm looking forward to the food. (and the company of course)
Post a Comment